Take Your Cold Drinks on the Go With Klein’s Backpack Cooler and Ice Packs
Insulated lunch boxes are a lifesaver when you’re away from home and want to keep your lunch cool and fresh. Klein took the concept of a standard insulated lunch box and asked, “How can this be improved?” From that, the Klein Backpack Cooler was born. We’re looking at what it has to offer to see if bigger means better.
Klein Backpack Cooler: Overview
- Model: Klein 62810BPCLR
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16 x 12.5 x 19.5 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds (dry)
- Holds up to 30 (12 fl oz) cans
- Holds up to 7 pounds of ice
- Keeps items cold for up to 24 hours
- Molded plastic bottom
- Front pocket lined with 1680d material
- Wide open top with leak-resistant zipper
- Heavy-duty, water-resistant materials on inside and outside
- Dual mesh pockets
- Back padding and load adjustment straps
The Klein 62810BPCLR Backpack Cooler can hold up to 30 (12-oz) cans and up to 7 pounds of ice for all-day chilling. The insulated interior chamber keeps contents cold for up to 24 hours.
To make carrying and travel easy, Klein opted for a backpack-style design. It features load adjustment straps as well as back padding for added comfort and balance when carrying a heavy load.
The wide-open top has a leak-resistant zipper that feels quite sturdy when zipping and unzipping. The inside compartment is comprised of a not-quite-hard, not-quite-soft insulated layer with a plastic lining to keep things water-tight.
For the storage area outside of the cooler, you have a front pocket that’s lined with 1680d material. Inside this pocket are four inner pockets to carry everything from eating utensils to hand tools. There’s also a mesh pocket on either side of the cooler for additional storage.
Klein Reusable Cooler Ice Packs
- Model: Klein 62811 (2-pack)
- For best results, freeze at least 6 hours before use
- Food-safe, non-toxic, and BPA-free
- Durable; withstands accidental drops even when frozen
- Interlocking design keeps ice packs neatly stacked during storage or in the freezer
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7 x 5.3 x 1.5 inches (each ice pack)
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
Along with the backpack cooler, Klein released the Reusable Cooler Ice Packs to help you keep food and drinks cold for hours. They’re made of food-safe, non-toxic, BPA-free material so you can safely use them in lunch boxes with food and drinks.
Klein tells us they’re strong and durable to withstand accidental drops, even when frozen. An interlocking design also keeps them neatly stacked when in the freezer or in storage.
Price: $19.99 (2-pack)
Klein Backpack Cooler Price
This cooler retails for $199.99 and you can find it wherever Klein products are sold. Klein backs your purchase with a warranty for the normal life of the product.