As industries work to encourage more people to join the trades, women are a key part of filling the need for skilled workers. They need quality workwear, and simply buying a smaller size of what’s available for men isn’t going to cut it.
Already serving the needs of women in the footwear department, Timberland Pro is launching a line of women’s workwear.
Designed with the durability you need to work in multiple trades and industries from agriculture to construction, these work clothes also focus on comfort while adding benefits such as weatherproofing, Timberland Pro Flex, and WorkVent designs to go along with the differing fitting needs women have.
The line is launching with 12 styles, though not all of them are on the website yet. We’ve listed what’s available right now for you below along with the pricing.
Timberland Pro Women’s Workwear Line
- Core Short-Sleeve T-Shirt: $20.00 (5 colors)
- Core Long-Sleeve T-Shirt: $25.00 (5 colors)
- Morphix Athletic Fit Utility Pant: $100.00 (2 colors)
- Morphix Jogger Pant: $90.00
- Gritman Bib Overall: $115.00
- Gritman Insulated Bib Overall: $120.00
- Hypercore Insulated Jacket: $200.00 (2 colors)
Want to see more workwear brands that include women’s-specific clothing? Check out our best construction clothing brands article!