Keen Reno Boots Offer Lightweight, Flexible Protection
Keen Utility has been on our radar for some time now, and we’ve reviewed quite a few pairs of their boots over the years. They offer tons of styles with varying levels of protection, and in fact, a couple of them even made our list of the Best Work Boots. Today we’re walking a mile (figuratively) in the Keen Utility Reno work boots to see what they have to offer.
Keen Utility Reno Work Boots Overview
- Waterproof – Features Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- KonnectFit heel-capture system locks in heel
- Keen.ReGen midsole provides 50% more energy than EVA foam and resists compression
- Keen.Bellows Flex technology for flexibility
- Reflective webbing for safety and visibility
- Carbon-fiber and soft-toe options
- Nylon shank
- EH (Electrical Hazard) rated
- Lace capture system ensures a secure fit
- Mesh liner for breathability
- Removable PU footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant
These boots incorporate some of Keen’s technology into their design. They feature a Keen.Dry breathable waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry, letting vapor out without allowing in water.
They also feature KonnectFit heel-capture system that locks your heel in place and a lace-capture system that ensures a secure fit.
The midsoles use Keeen.ReGen compression-resisting technology, providing up to 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam midsoles. For flexibility, the Reno boots feature Keen.Bellows Flex, which Keen says helps these boots bend where other boots can weaken or crack over time.
The Reno lineup has designs for both men and women, as well as both carbon fiber and soft-toe options. They hold an EH rating for electrical hazard resistance, plus they’re oil- and slip-resistant.
Keen Utility Reno Work Boots Price
There are several colors and styles available for these boots, and their prices range from $175 to $190. You can shop the entire Reno lineup on Keen’s website.