(as of Mar 02,2021 18:47:09 UTC – Details)
1. Fuel leakage after a new carburetor install is commonly caused by old debris from the gas tank making its way down to the tapered float valve inside of the carburetor and keeping it from closing/sealing properly.
2. The second possibility would be hooking the fuel line to the wrong port on the carb.
3. The third possibility would a defect of the float valve assembly. The float (which is filled with air) inside of the carburetor could have a small hole from the factory and has taken on gasoline. Also, the seal on the taper could be malformed and not sealing.
4. The fourth possibility could be the carburetor angle on the engine. Therefore you would need to adjust the float level.
5. The most common float-related problem is that the float level is set too high from the factory. This can cause bogging over bumpy terrain and dying out when coming to a stop.
About After Sales Service:
We have a friendly and dedicated support teams to handle any problems you come up with our products. Please contact us first via email or message for replacement, refund or technical problem caused by any reason. We promised you won’t lose one cent on shopping with 1PZ Brand.
【Compatibility】For Coleman PowerSports CT200U Trail200 Gas
【Important Note】reasons carburetor leak? please check product description below
【Quality Assurance】Rigorous Validation And Quality Control Procedures Have Been Imposed Throughout The Manufacture Process.
【Package include】1x Carburetor, 1x Fuel Filter, 1x Fuel Line, 1x Rubber gasket，2x Gasket, 2x Hose Clamps in a 1PZ Brand Box
【Quality Guarantee】Hassle-Free Return and Money Back, Shop with Confidence!