(as of Feb 23,2021 20:15:16 UTC – Details)
Our Master Socket Set was designed to be the largest and best socket set on the market. The founder was tired of endless trips to the local hardware store to buy just 1 more tool to work on his vehicles. He wanted a single socket set that could be used on just about any fastener from the ones to replace his motorcycle stator to the ones he runs into on the next day when he is replacing his vehicle’s fuel pump. So do yourself a favor, and don’t buy an incomplete set. Save yourself from those pointless hardware store runs.
(15) Standard Sockets: 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 13/16″, 7/8″, 15/16″, 1″, 1-1/16″, 1-1/8″, 1-1/4″ (CRV Steel)
(14) Deep Sockets: 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 13/16″, 7/8″, 15/16″, 1″, 1-1/16″, 1-1/8″, 1-1/4 (CRV Steel)
(17) Standard Sockets: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm, 24mm (CRV Steel)
(17) Deep Sockets: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm, 24mm (CRV Steel)
(1) TightSpot quick release ratchet handle with 5 degree movement
(4) Extensions: 3″, 5″, 10″ (CRV Steel)
(1) Universal Joint (CR-MO Steel)
(2) Adapters: 1/2” Female to 3/8” Male, 3/8” Female to 1/2” Male (CR-MO Steel)
(1) Heavy duty case
[Impact Sockets] crafted with aerospace grade steel for power and flexibility in demanding high torque impact tools
[Master Set] Our Largest 1/2″ Drive Socket Set Ever! 70pc of every tool we have ever needed in a 1/2″ drive socket set, including a ratchet handle. Too many to list here, see Product Description below for a list!
[Radius Corner Design]: Sockets designed to apply more force and reduce rounding of bolts by grabbing fasteners by their sides, not tips.
[Faster fastener gripping]: Sockets design with a chamfered opening to align faster and make fastener gripping smooth as possible.
[Lifetime Warranty]: Best in category warranty! Break a single socket? Don’t send back your whole set and wait on a replacement for weeks. We pride ourself on quick and efficient replacements by sending out just the socket(s) that broke. Pretty cool, huh?